By accessing and/or using this website (hereinafter “the Site”), any user accepts, tacitly and without reservation, the present conditions of use of the Site.
1. Intellectual Property
1.1. The Site and each of its constituent elements, and in particular the texts, articles, images, illustrations, photographs, databases, software (hereinafter the Intellectual Property Elements) are protected by intellectual property law.
1.2. The total or partial reproduction of the Elements of intellectual property is prohibited.
1.3. The user is only authorized to display the pages of the Site on his screen and is only authorized to reproduce the Intellectual Property Elements of the Site on a temporary basis for the sole purpose of consulting the Site.
1.4. The user is authorized to make short quotations from the Site, provided that the following are clearly specified: the origin of the document and the title of the cited document or of the cited page.
2. Use of the Site
2.1. All the data, information and publications accessible, represented or downloadable from the Site are in no way exhaustive, are communicated for information purposes only and can in no way be considered as constituting a tender, an estimate or an offer of professional services.
2.2. The company cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use by any user of the data, information or publications accessible or downloadable from the Site.
2.3. The company can in no way be held responsible for the content accessible from the hypertext links published on the Site or files downloadable from the Site or sites accessible from the hypertext links published on the Site.
2.4. The creation and publication of a hypertext link to one of the pages of the Site is authorized, subject to the prior and express agreement of the company.
3. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
3.1. In most cases, we collect personal information directly from you when you purchase our services, register for them, or interact with us. Generally, we will tell you the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your personal information at the time we collect that information. In general, the reasons given will be the following:
- Provide you with the Services you have requested or registered for
- Create and manage the registrations and accounts you have with us.
- Respond to your requests and questions.
- To provide you with information and inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To deliver relevant advertising to you, as described herein.
- Comply with our legal obligations as described by law.
3.2 . Information Collected Automatically: Certain information about your use of the Services will be collected automatically as you browse the Website, for example:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform, unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other identifiers techniques.
- Location information for Services capable of locating the user, in order to provide you with content relevant to your location in the world.
We collect and use this information to generate anonymous aggregate information that allows us to develop and optimize our web presence in order to provide you with better service.